Privacy & Cookie
(Code concerning the protection of personal data)
In this page are described the www.dolomitilodge.eu website management modalities from PiGreco srls concerning the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This notice is given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (hereafter indicated as Privacy Code) and in compliance with the Measure requirements 229/2014 of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Information to those who interact with web services of PiGreco srls, telematically accessible starting from the address: www.dolomitilodge.eu the home page of the F.lli Alverà Srl official website with headquarters in Via Chiave, 68 32043 Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL).
The information is provided only for the website in question and not for other Web sites accessed via links by the user.
The information is based also on:
- deliberations of the Privacy Guarantor;
- recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered by the Group established by the art.29 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the modalities, timing and nature of the informations that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on identified or identifiable persons.
The Treatment holder are PiGreco srls and F.lli Alverà Srl.
Place of data processing
Treatments related to web services of this website take place at the headquarters of PiGreco srls, Corso Mazzini 84/3, 31044 Montebelluna (TV) ITALY and are handled only by technical staff in charge of processing.
No data from the web service is widespread.
The personal information provided by users who send requests for information or registration to the database of the curricula material, are used only to perform the service or assistance requested.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures responsible of the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the utilization of communication protocols of the Internet.
These informations are not collected to be associated with identified data, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and user computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical informations about the site utilization and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site www.dolomitilodge.eu except for this possibility, the data on web contacts don’t persist for more than six months.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender’s adress which is necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
This website uses the following types of cookies (namely small text files that the visited sites send to your device, where they are then stored in order to be re-transmitted to the same sites on your next visit):
- Cookies technicalThose cookies strictly necessary to enable:
- navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas, “navigation or session cookies”);
- the collection of information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and how they visit the site (“cookies analytics”);
- browsing as function of a number of selected criteria (for example, the language, the selected products for purchase, “functionality cookies”) in order to improve the service given to the same.
These cookies are installed directly from PiGreco srls and because they are not used for other purposes than functional ones described above their installation your consenti s not required.
- Third parties profiling cookiesThese cookies are installed by different subjects than PiGreco srls and their installation requires your consent; without it they will not be installed. We then report the following links to the privacy policies of third parties where you can express your consent to the installation of these cookies by highlighting that, if you won’t make any choice and you decide to proceed anyway with the navigation on this website, you consent the use of such cookies.
- Google (Google Inc.)
- Facebook (Facebook, Inc.)
- Twitter (Twitter, Inc.)
- Mailchimp (Mailchimp)
- MixPanel (MixPanel)
In addition to what is exposed above, you still can set up your browser so as to automatically reject the receipt of cookies by turning them off: the non-use of tecnica cookies, however, could lead to difficulties in the interaction with the site.
Finally, we inform you that, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, you earn certain rights, including the one to object yourself from the process. To this end, therefore, you can change your choice at any time by logging in again with this disclosure.
No personal user data is acquired from the site.
The use of so called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable a safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so called session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the browsing of the users and not allow the acquisition of users personal identification data.
Optional supply of data
Except what we specified about navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in contacts to request registration in the database of CVs or sending information material or other communications
Their absence may make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the strictly necessary time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper uses and unauthorized access.
The data are processed for purposes connected with the performance of our business, in particular to:
- provide services based on web interface (users details registration);
- inclusion in the curricula database;
- provision of business information related to PiGreco srls activity;
- statistical research.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects whose personal data are referred have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of the legislative decree. n. 196/2003).
According to the same article one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of treated data in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed to the Owner:
Corso Mazzini 84/3, 31044, Montebelluna (TV) ITALY